- Registered for the West African Physicians Primary exam but later postponed doing it.
- Gave birth to my last child.
- In June 2012, I attended the update course for the West African College of Physicians Primary exam. In October, I wrote the Primary Exam. I PASSED!
- Launched my online beauty company, http://www.sizzelle.com. I recently closed the website to focus on my career. My hope is to come back to something similar when I’m done with my training. [Updated March 1st 2020]
- Moved to France with my family. I am no longer residing in France. [Updated March 1st 2020]
- Completed Post Graduate diploma course in dermatology (Queen Mary University of London).
Thanks for the materials , good to know you are doing well, planning to write primaries in march/ April 2017, ur blog came up. Thanks again
You are most welcome Dr Ayoade. Wishing you all the best in your exams.