Skip to content
- Registered for the West African Physicians Primary exam but later postponed doing it.
- Gave birth to my last child.
- In June 2012, I attended the update course for the West African College of Physicians Primary exam. In October, I wrote the Primary Exam. I PASSED!
- Worked at A Medical Centre, Ikoyi.
- Launched my online beauty company, www.sizzelle.com.
- Moved to France with my family.
- Completed Post Graduate diploma course in dermatology (Queen Mary University of London).