Congratulations to everyone who got a CARMS interview. Now, if you didn’t get one, don’t worry. Your life is not over. Your life is not an accident. So, what can you do?
1. Cry. Take some time off and clear your head.
2. Go back home.
3. Go to the UK or Australia. Go to South Africa. Go to the U.S.
4. Look for a job in the medical/humanities field.
5. Look for any job. You need to pay the bills anyway!
6. Reapply. Improve your chances. Attend courses. Do some volunteer work. Go home for some clinical experience.